Thursday, April 5, 2012

Off I Go!

Things have been crazy busy lately with classes and my internship and I'm so relieved because its mid semester break! I have two weeks of trips planned and I'm so excited to get started!

That being said, tonight I am flying up to Brisbane and tomorrow I start my 9 day trip to the Great Barrier Reef, bungy jumping, the Australia Zoo, white water rafting, and a bunch of other fun things! Granted this is the first time I'm traveling by plane literally ALONE (til tomorrow at least) so I'm a bit nervous about finding my way through the airports and eventually to my hotel but I'm sure it'll all be fine :)

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE NEMO! OH MY GOD.

Before I leave I have to run to the store and look for a waterproof camera case so cross your fingers that I can find a cheap one!

I'm not taking my laptop with me so I'll update once I'm back at Uni!

buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment