Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Reflecting Time

Today I decided to get out and clear my head. I've been planning to walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge and still hadn't done it, so, I decided to do it today. Just me, my camera, and the backdrop of this amazing and iconic city.



Along the way I took countless photos of the Opera House and the city behind it .. adding to the millions of pictures I already have of them; and it really sunk in how sad I'm going to be when I leave this place. Sydney has been my home for the past 4 and a half months and in 2 days I'll be leaving it behind.. not knowing when I'll ever return.





It was pretty emotional to think about the reality of it all. And just as I was finishing the walk across the bridge, I went to snap one more pic of the Opera house and saw this..


A beautiful rainbow, which was pretty odd to see because it hadn't been raining, but still I thought that was pretty cool. Yeah it's going to be sad leaving on Saturday and I'm probably going to bawling my eyes out in the airport, but I've learned so much while living here and really appreciate the fact that I could even have this experience. The rainbow was kind of a reminder that even though this journey is over, there's still more amazing things to come... this is just the beginning of it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment