Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK, BABY

If you haven't already guessed from my enthusiastic blog title....I PICKED UP MY GAGA TICKETS TODAY!


I have to wait another 3 months until she's actually here but I was still ecstatic when I picked them up. Literally though, I had this HUGE smile on my face for like 10 minutes. CAN'T WAIT.

I spent most of my day in the city today. Since my interview with Darling Harbour Hotels is tomorrow I thought it'd be a good idea to check out exactly where I was going. So, I hopped on a bus and found my way to Darling Harbour. It was pretty easy to find considering how absolutely gorgeous the area is! Honestly, immediately when I saw the hotel and the area around it I got so excited for my interview. I kept saying to myself "this could be my future workplace". Like, how crazy is that? I took a few pictures of the area but I'm afraid of jinxing myself and not getting the job haha. Don't get me wrong, I have all the confidence in the world that I can get the position, but I don't wanna go showing off how pretty my workplace is when I don't even know if I'm for sure working there or not.

IT WAS SO PRETTY THOUGH. ugh!

After I went to scope out the hotel and get my tickets, I explored the local shopping centre and found this super cute cupcake bakery!


They had about 20 different kinds of cupcakes and had coffee/cappuccinos to go along with them. I got a Chocolate Mint one and oh my god it was delicious! Seriously, West Seneca needs to up it's game and get one of these little establishments. Too cute.

Well, now I have a ton of homework to catch up on and studying to do OH and a book to read. So I'm gonna nap and eat and then go do that, gotta be ready for the big interview tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment