Monday, March 5, 2012

SPRING BREAK OF A LIFETIME: BOOKED.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

While being here in Australia I want to take in as much as I can and do things that I'll most likely never get to do again (until I'm a business mogul of course.. haha). So in that light, I strolled down to the campus travel agency today and booked my spring break vacation!

On the trip I'll be able to visit the infamous Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo, drive through sand dunes, swim with turtles, stay on an island resort (how freaking cool!). The trip also includes white water rafting, yacht sailing, bungee jumping, SCUBA DIVING THE GREAT BARRIER REEF OMG!, and trekking through the rainforest!

  
 
I will literally be on that island, like, is this real life? I can't believe this is my life right now!

This vacation did cost me like half of the rest of my money to live on but I mean come on, this opportunity is never going to come again. 4 weeks left til break!

No comments:

Post a Comment