Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TOP DECK

I found the love of my life in Australia... except it's not a human. It's a chocolate bar <3


CADBURY CHOCOLATE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE.

I'm dangerously obsessed and it's come to the point where I have to force myself to stay out of the chocolate aisle at Woolworth's (the local grocery store) so I don't buy it. It usually costs around $4 for a single bar like in my picture but today I found it for $3 at the Big W.... turns out international Wal-Mart look alikes can be a good thing.We're going to ignore the fact that I already ate half the bar but I just wanted to make a quick post about this wonderful chocolate! It's probably the best chocolate I've ever had, and dare I say it might be better than a Hershey bar.

I'll be sure to bring a few bars back to America with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment